BUTTERFLY PARK & INSECT KINGDOM
Set within a rainforest, free-flying butterflies and insect displays bring you closer to these fascinating creatures. Experience first hand how the metamorphosis of a butterfly occurs through our Learning Journey, or choose the Butterfly Park as a unforgettable venue for your birthday or wedding solemnisation.
Did you know that butterflies taste with their feet?
- Butterfly Park Adm + Bird FeedingPER TICKET$22.50Details
- Butterfly Park Adm + Bird Feeding LOCALPER TICKET$18.90Details
- Family Pkg 4X Butterfly Park Adm+30 mins guidedPER TICKET$102.60Details
- Family Pkg 4X Butterfly Park Adm+30 mins guided LPER TICKET$88.20Details
- Butterfly Park Adm (30 mins guided tour)PER TICKET$22.50Details
Ticketing & Souvenir:
- Thu to Sun: 10am - 6pm (last entry 5.30pm)
- Closed on Mon to Wed
- Fri to Sun: 12pm - 5pm (last order 4.30pm)
- Closed on Mon to Thu
- Imbiah Station
- After successfully purchasing your ticket, please click here to reserve your slot. Please note that you would be required to have a valid ticket booking to complete your reservation.
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
- By Sentosa Express : Alight at Imbiah Station
- By Public Bus : Board Bus 123 and alight at Village Hotel
- By Intra-Island Bus : Board Sentosa Bus A and alight at Imbiah Lookout
- By Cable Car : Board the cable car from HarbourFront Tower 2 or Mount Faber Station, and alight at Imbiah Sentosa Cable Car Station
- Imbiah Lookout Carpark