ADVENTURE COVE WATERPARK™
Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster isn’t our only claim to fame!
From zooming down high-speed water slides to drifting lazily down a winding river; snorkeling with 20,000 marine fish to wading with friendly rays in the shallows. There’s a wave of fun waiting for the thrill-seeker and nature lover in you, here at Adventure Cove Waterpark.
So get your goggles ready!
Did you know you can snorkel in the company of over 20,000 tropical fish?
Want to swim with hammerhead, silvertip and sandbar sharks? Sign up for Shark Encounters to get up close with these apex predators.
- For locals onlyAdventure Cove Waterpark Adm. - Local AdultPER TICKET$32.00Details
- For locals onlyAdventure Cove Waterpark Adm. - Local ChildPER TICKET$24.00Details
- For non-localsAdventure Cove Waterpark Adm. - AdultPER TICKET$36.00Details
- For non-localsAdventure Cove Waterpark Adm. - ChildPER TICKET$29.00Details
- Fri - Mon & PH: 10am - 5pm
- Closed on Tue - Thur
- Resorts World Sentosa
- Guests are recommended to book a slot prior to their visit.
- Please proceed to the respective attraction’s ticketing counter to collect your entry ticket. Redemption within 90 days from purchase or by 31 Dec 2022, whichever is earlier.
- Please be ready to present proof of eligibility for Local Promotions at point of entry. Guests who are unable to present proof of eligibility will be required to upgrade to standard tickets at the full price or be denied entry.
- Vaccination status will be checked upon entry (fully vaccinated). For more information on Safe Management Measures, please click here.
The following terms and conditions apply to your purchase of Sentosa tickets. By confirming your purchase, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via live chat or via the online form.
- Credit Card used for purchase will be required upon redemption for verification purposes.
- Online confirmation receipt must be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for attraction tickets, all attraction tickets are only valid on the day of exchange.
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
See the full list of terms & conditions here.
Do I have to pay extra to visit the attractions in Adventure Cove Waterpark™?
Once inside Adventure Cove Waterpark, all attractions are included in your admission ticket, except the Ray Bay experience and rental of Cabanas, which vary in costs.
Will Adventure Cove Waterpark™ be closed during heavy downpours or thunderstorms?
For the safety of our guests and team members in the event of severe weather with lightning, all outdoor attractions in Adventure Cove Waterpark may close temporarily.
Are there facilities for guests with disabilities in Adventure Cove Waterpark™?
A complimentary Rider's Guide for guests with disabilities is available at Guest Services windows located inside the Waterpark.
Are there shower facilities in Adventure Cove Waterpark™?
There are both indoor and outdoor shower facilities. Indoor shower facilities are available in the male and female washrooms.
Will there be tubes/flotation devices/ life jackets provided in Adventure Cove Waterpark™?
Tubes are provided for select attractions and for guests to use in the Adventure River. Guests may also obtain a personal flotation jacket.
Are there Halal-certified restaurants within Adventure Cove Waterpark™?
Are there vegetarian options available in the Park?
Yes, our outlets offer vegetarian as well as healthy choices.
- By Public Bus: Board RWS 8 and alight at RWS 8 bus stop outside the Forum, Sentosa
OR Board Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Car Park