KEEPING IT FUN AND SAFE FOR EVERYONE
[UPDATED 22 November 2021] Your well-being is our top priority, so it is important that we ensure Sentosa remains safe for all guests.
For your safety and well-being, do note that from 22 November 2021, all guests visiting Sentosa are required to observe safe distancing and adhere to the prevailing safe management measures, such as:
- Limiting group sizes to 5 people, with no intermingling between groups.
- Dining-in at food and beverage (F&B) establishments will be allowed for group sizes of up to 5 persons, if all are vaccinated*, with a provision for children aged 12 years and below. Otherwise, dining-in is not allowed for unvaccinated guests.
- Entry into attractions will be allowed for groups sizes of up to 5 persons if all are vaccinated*, with a provision for children aged 12 years and below. Otherwise, entry into attractions is not allowed for unvaccinated guests.
- Always wearing a mask, except when you are consuming food, drink or medication, or engaged in strenuous exercises such as jogging.
- The use of TraceTogether (App or Token) and SafeEntry to check in and out of all premises to facilitate contact tracing efforts, where required.
- Observing a one-metre safe distance between individuals. In instances where it is not feasible or practical to apply a one-metre safe distance between individuals, this one-metre requirement must be observed between groups.
- Queue management systems to ensure that there is a safe distance between everyone. We seek your understanding that should venues reach their maximum occupancy capacity, guests may be restricted from entry.
- Making a reservation if you wish to visit Sentosa’s beaches on weekends and public holidays.
- The use of controlled entry and exit points when visiting Tanjong, Palawan, and Siloso beaches. Guests who are temporarily leaving these beach areas (eg. to use the restroom) should approach on-ground officers for a beach re-entry pass.
- Please note that vaccination is not required for entry into Sentosa’s beaches.
- Safety Rings at beaches, which encourage guests to observe safe distancing by indicating spots where small groups of up to 5 may gather. When using these Safety Rings, keep within the demarcated area and observe a minimum distance of one-metre from other groups.
- Should a segment of the beach be crowded, guests may be directed to other segments.
- Parasols and small tents (for up to 5 persons) will be permitted.
*Children aged 12 years and below and individuals who have recovered from COVID-19, and unvaccinated individuals with a valid negative pre-event test (PET) result can be included in the group of 5
Be the first to know about new events in Sentosa and latest Island deals, promos and other fun activities.