NATURE DISCOVERY SKILLS
Polishing your Nature Skills
Polishing your Nature Skills in Sentosa through 5 senses - Observe, Listen, Smell, Feel, Taste
• Look for colours - bright colours may indicate potential danger, like the yellow band on the abdomen of a bee or wasp.
• Look for clues that animals leave behind, animal tracks, moults, and their poop (faeces).
• Look for camouflaged animals by making out their shape.
• Observe the behaviour of animals as they go about their daily lives.
Using Your Senses to Care for Nature!
• Knowing the nature guidelines and do your part https://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/get-inspired/nature-area-guidelines/
• Spot rubbish along your trails and throw them properly in the bins.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com
For emergencies, contact 1800-RANGERS (1800-726 4377)