LOOKOUT TOWERS TO LOOK OUT FOR UNIQUE VIEWS OF SENTOSA
Expand your horizons and get spectacular views of Sentosa from above
If you are seeking a therapeutic activity to do, then you are at the right place! Explore the island’s lookout towers and be awed by Sentosa’s beauty from a new perspective. You can come here with your family, friends or even better, solo.
All entry fees to the lookout towers listed here are free of charge.
FORT SILOSO SKYWALK
SOUTHERNMOST POINT CONTINENTAL ASIA TOWER
MOUNT IMBIAH BIRDWATCHING TOWER
The tower you see in the photograph above is 11-storeys high, but not to worry, there is an elevator you can take. This 181-metres long tower is the Fort Siloso Skywalk, which opened in 2015.
Through this skywalk trail, you can embark on a treetop trek and make your way to Fort Siloso to learn about the fort’s rich history. The walk takes around 10 minutes to complete and is accessible for strollers and wheelchairs.
Do note that some parts of this skywalk are made of glass. If you have a phobia of heights, bring someone along with you!
As you trek, you’ll come across numerous panels containing information on the fort’s history. This makes the walk more meaningful and educational - perfect if you want to bring kids on a learning journey.
- Daily: 9 am - 6 pm
- Last admission at 5.30 pm
- Exhibits open at 10 am
How Do I Get There?
- Sentosa Express: Alight at beach station. Transfer to Sentosa Bus A, C, or Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- Public Bus: Board bus 123 and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Bus A, C or Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A, C and alight at Siloso Point
- Nearest car park: Beach Station Car Park