LOVE IS GOING GREEN THIS VALENTINE'S DAY
This February, fall in love with the Sentosa Eco Bouquet created by our floral partner This Humid House. 100% sustainably sourced from the natural plants and flowers that grow on the island, our Eco Bouquets help reduce greenhouse gas emissions resulting from the air freight of imported flowers.
To share the love, we’re giving away a limited number of these exclusive Eco Bouquets for free.
Tell us who you’d gift these to, and why, to get your hands on these wild and wonderful blooms and discover Sentosa’s green side.
- Make sure your entry is in 4 days before your preferred date of collection e.g. for the 14 Feb collection, only entries submitted by 10 Feb will be considered.
- Winners will be notified via email 3 days before the preferred date of collection.
- Eco Bouquets will be available for collection at Sentosa Ticketing Counter (Beach Station), 4.30pm - 6pm.
General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to all Sentosa’s social media (Facebook/ Instagram/ Youtube/ Twitter/ or the applicable platform on which the contest is running) contests, unless otherwise stated.
- The Contest will commence at the stated time and will end at the time as stipulated in the contest details, unless withdrawn earlier by Sentosa Development Corporation (SDC).
- The Contest is only open to all persons who:
- Are not employees of SDC or This Humid House, their immediate family members, vendors/ contractors, advertising/ marketing agencies of SDC or This Humid House, and any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the contest.
- Are local residents residing in Singapore, with a local residential address.
- Are sixteen (16) years of age or older, on the day the contest starts.
- Only entries submitted at least 4 days from the indicated preferred collection date will be considered (i.e. for a preferred collection on 14 Feb, only entries submitted by 10 Feb will be considered).
- The choice of preferred collection dates include and will only be limited to 14, 20 and 27 February 2021.
- Each Participant will only win 1 bouquet during the contest period, unless otherwise stated.
- Each Participant is only limited to one (1) entry. In the event that an entrant submits more than one (1) entry, only the last entry will be considered for the purpose of this contest.
Notification of Contest Winner / Bouquet Collection
- Winners will be notified via email 3 days before the indicated preferred date of collection (i.e. winners will be notified by 11 Feb if their collection date of preference is 14 Feb).
- Bouquets can only be collected at the designated collection point, Sentosa Ticketing Counter (Beach Station), from 4.30pm – 6pm, on the preferred date of collection opted in the contest entry
- If the bouquet remains unclaimed within, it shall be forfeited without any liability to SDC. If necessary, the winner will be required to present the original Passport/NRIC for verification purposes at time of the collection.
- Collection of the bouquet on behalf of the Winer will only permitted if informed via email at least 1 day prior to the preferred collection day (i.e. for bouquet collection on 14 Feb, the name of the person collecting on behalf of the Winner should be informed via email by 13 Feb)
- The Prize is non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or any other prizes. SDC reserves the right to substitute the prize for other prizes of similar value.
- The Prize is non-replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged/defaced.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that SDC may issue from time to time.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant shall be deemed to have consented to SDC and This Humid House’s collection, use and disclosure of the submitted Entry for the purposes of administering the Contest. The Participant undertakes and warrants that he/she will obtain all necessary consents for SDC to collect, use and disclose the Entry for the purposes set out herein.
- SDC and This Humid House shall not be liable to the Participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Contest.
- SDC and This Humid House reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Contest and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants. SDC’s decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- For contests that require Participants to submit photographs or images (e.g., “take a snapshot of yourself at Sentosa and stand to win a prize), SDC and This Humid House reserves the right to publish any Participants’ images and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
- The Participant shall fully indemnify and hold SDC and This Humid House harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which SDC and This Humid House incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
For any use of prizes, packages and tickets, other Terms & Conditions apply. For more information please refer to https://store.sentosa.com.sg/tnc.
Islander membership is now free from 1 April 2021.
Be first to know about new events in Sentosa, latest deals and other fun activities.
Unlimited free Island entry, free parking, and exclusive privileges await!