8 THINGS TO NOTE WHEN BRINGING YOUR PETS TO SENTOSA
While Sentosa's beaches are pet-friendly, it is also open to everyone. So please be considerate when bringing your pets along. Here are some things to note.
1. Keep your pets on a leash extended no longer than 8 feet/2.4m at all times.
2. Do not leave your pets unattended.
3. Clean up after your pets.
4. Keep your pets under control at all times. Aggressive pets must be muzzled.
5. Pets are not allowed into attractions, food facilities, public toilets, and onboard public transportation.
6. Pet owners are legally responsible for the actions of their pets, including any damage, injury caused by them.
7. Owners must accompany and/or be at the edge of the shoreline to receive their pets when they get out of the water.
8. Pets are not allowed at Resorts World Sentosa, on board the cable car, express trains, buses, beach trams and Sentosa Boardwalk.