SINGAPOREDISCOVERS VOUCHERS: WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR $100 INCLUDING HOTELS & ATTRACTIONS ON SENTOSA!
Ready to explore Sentosa? Come redeem your vouchers at The State of Fun.
Make time for a holiday on Sentosa! You can redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to enjoy a host of exciting attractions such as Universal Studios Singapore, Mega Adventure Park, Madame Tussauds Singapore, and Nestopia or take a break at one of the participating hotels like Capella Singapore, and Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa.
Do note that all guests must wear masks, check in and out via SafeEntry and have your temperature screened before entering the attractions and restaurants. There are plenty of signs and floor markers to guide you along. Find out more about our safe measurement measures here.
WHO CAN REDEEM THE VOUCHERS
All Singapore Citizens aged 18 and above in 2020 are eligible for $100 SingapoRediscovers Vouchers, and you can use them in full or in denominations of $10 to book approved hotels, and attractions.
You are also entitled to purchase up to six subsidized child or youth tickets for attractions and tours if you have family members under the age of 18. For those who need help with digital transactions, physical counters will be set up island-wide to provide assistance.
HOW TO REDEEM THE VOUCHERS
You can head to the following five authorised booking partner sites:
1. Browse Products
Browse products with the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers icon
2. Add to Cart
Add item(s) to shopping cart
3. Use SingapoRediscovers Voucher
When ready to pay, click on ‘Use SingapoRediscovers Vouchers’ at the checkout page
4. Login to SingPass
Login using SingPass to choose amount of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to redeem
5. Generate Voucher Code
Copy the generated voucher code and paste it at the checkout page
6. Checkout within 10 minutes
Complete the checkout process within 10 minutes and enjoy your SingapoRediscovers experience at Sentosa.
Physical Counter at VivoCity, Level 3
A physical counter is set up at VivoCity for those who require assistance in redeeming their SingapoRediscovers Vouchers for Sentosa experiences.
• Location: VivoCity, Level 3
• Operating Hours: 9am - 6pm
• Opens from 21 Apr 2021 - 30 Jun 2021
• Accepts SingapoRediscovers vouchers, cash, credit card and NETS payment.
CHECK OUT THESE SRV ELIGIBLE EXPERIENCES
Cable Car Sky Pass (Unlimited) with Arbora/Good Old Days Meal from $26
• Enjoy unlimited cable car rides on both the Sentosa Line and Mount Faber Line and enjoy a sumptuous meal at Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro or Good Old Days
• Get around Sentosa and Mount Faber with ease with the Cable Car Sky pass
• Go where your heart desires without worry as you have unlimited rides for the day!
• Opt for the retail gift bundle for a memorable and unique souvenir
Sentosa Fun Pass: 130 Tokens at $100
• Have a great time with friends and family with the Sentosa Fun Pass
• Enjoy a wide range of attractions, F&B, and retail on Sentosa Island with just 1 ticket
• Visit top attractions like S.E.A. Aquarium, Singapore Cable Car, HeadRock VR, and more
• Fit all your chosen attractions in 1 day or spread them out over 2 days
GoGreen Segway® Fun Ride 800m + Metal Straw Set at $25
• Cruise along sunny Palawan and Siloso beach with your friends or family effortlessly on a Segway Personal Transporter!
• Book your preferred slot today and embark with our safety instructor on this incredible journey that takes you along Sentosa’s sun-kissed beaches.
• Trainers are always on hand to assist you and in a matter of minutes, you will master this futuristic self balancing device.
• Over a million riders have tried the Segway Fun Ride and we welcome you to join us for this fun and safe experience!
Islander membership is now free from 1 April 2021.
Be first to know about new events in Sentosa, latest deals and other fun activities.
Unlimited free Island entry, free parking, and exclusive privileges await!
Be the first to know about new events in Sentosa and latest Island deals, promos and other fun activities.