The MORE you play, the more you SAVE!
With the SENTOSA FUN PASS™, you can make the most out of your trip to Sentosa. Whether you’re one for thrills and spills, or activities and adventures for the whole family, there’s plenty of fun for everyone!
Redeemable Attractions with 10 Tokens include:
||Attraction/ F&B/ Retail
• Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom: Bookmark Making Workshop + Souvenir (U.P. $5)
• 4D AdventureLand: 1 Cornetto Ice Cream (U.P. $4)
Attractions• 4D AdventureLand: Desperados + 1 Free Cornetto Ice Cream (U.P. $26.90)
• AJ Hackett: Skybridge3 (U.P. $10)
• Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom: Bookmark Making Workshop + Magnolia Mag-A-Cone (U.P. $9)
• Gogreen: Segway Fun Ride (250m)2 (U.P. $17)
• Gogreen: Bi-Pedal Bicycle (1 hr) (U.P. $15)
• HeadRock VR: 1 Ride from Orange Zone (U.P. $13)
• HeadRock VR: 1 Ride from Green Zone (U.P. $13)
• Madame Tussauds Singapore: VR Racing Experience (U.P. $20)
• Mega Adventure Park: MegaBounce5 (U.P. $15)
• Mega Adventure Park: Phone Pouch (U.P. $10)
• Nestopia: Unlimited Play (U.P. $15)
• Ola Beach Club: Single Kayak (30 mins) (U.P. $12.50)
• Ola Beach Club: Stand Up Paddleboard (30 mins) (U.P. $17.50)
• Sentosa Island Bus Tour (2 hrs)6 10.30am I 12.30pm I 2pm | 4pm (U.P. $25 or $20)
• The Maritime Experiential Museum™ (U.P. $12)
• AJ Hackett: 3 Scoops of Ice Cream(U.P. $13.50)
Download the Sentosa Fun Pass Brochure (12MB) for a handy guide to all the fun activities you can redeem on the island! Click here for a list of FAQs. Download here (13MB) for the most updated offerings!
*Top Up your Fun Pass
You can also top up your Sentosa Fun Pass with additional tokens at any Sentosa ticketing counters, starting from 5 tokens at $5, in blocks of 5 tokens!
Note: F&B and retail items are available while stocks last. Photo identiﬁcation will be required for proof of age at relevant attractions to determine child’s age. 1. The set includes: 1 x 215*6mm straight straw, 1 x 215*6mm bent straw, 1 x 215*12mm straight straw and 1 x 200mm cleaning brush. While stocks last. 2. Segway Fun Ride: Minimum height 105cm. Segway Eco Adventure: Minimum age 10 years old. 3. Visit AJ Hackett’s website http://www.ajhackett.com/sentosa/ and/ or call them at +65 6911 3070 for height and weight requirements. 4. Only for 18-year-olds and above, in accordance with the Singapore legal drinking regulation. 5. Height and weight requirements apply: https://sg.megaadventure.com/height-weight-requirements. All guests must be able to ﬁt in the harnesses to participate. All activities in the same transaction/package must be redeemed on the same visit. Last entry: 6.45pm (MegaZip, MegaBounce), 5.30pm (Zip Climb Jump package, Zip & Bounce package, MegaJump, MegaClimb). Socks are required for MegaBounce and covered shoes are required for MegaClimb. Socks are available for purchaseand free shoe rental is available at Mega Adventure. 6. Tour schedules and itinerary are subjected to changes. Tour capacity is on a ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-serve basis.
All information is updated as of 29 November 2019. Sentosa reserves the right to make changes to the information without prior notice.
Be the first to know about new events in Sentosa and latest Island deals, promos and other fun activities.