Get set for a mini getaway with Sentosa’s new Islander Brew. A series of four beers made in collaboration with Brewerkz, Singapore’s original craft brewery. Each beer is inspired by a unique Sentosa experience – Island Life, Nature Adventure, Heritage Discovery, and Wellness Escape – so you can #MakeTime for a holiday anywhere.
The Islander Brew will be available at select Sentosa F&B and retail outlets, supermarkets, and on the Brewerkz e-store and online retailers. Scroll down for the full list of participating stores.
SILOSO BEACH LIME SEA SALT GOSE
330ml, 3.4% Alc/Vol, 3 IBU
“Beer that tastes like chill island vibes.”
Renowned for being the hippest beach on Sentosa, Siloso Beach is a place to head to for fun-loving people both day and night, with a wide sandy beach lined with water sports and the trendiest bars and restaurants. A refreshing Gose brewed with sea salt and kaffir lime. Zesty flavours and hints of herbal sourness and salt.
TANJONG RIMAU YUZU NUTMEG WITBIER
330ml, 4.85% Alc/Vol, 10 IBU
“Beer that tastes like the sea and its breeze.”
One of Singapore’s best-kept secrets, Tanjong Rimau is a coastal headland at the western tip of Sentosa. Rich in marine life, natural reefs and even hidden caves – perfect for an adventure with nature. This is a classic wheat beer with hints of nutmeg and coriander and a citrusy yuzu aroma.
FORT SILOSO CHOCOLATE VANILLA PORTER
330ml, 4.5% Alc/Vol, 10 IBU
“Beer that tastes like rich stories of the past.”
Built by the British Empire back in 1879, Fort Siloso is now our nation’s last remaining preserved coastal fort. It was designed to ward off a seafront attack. This English-styled Porter is an homage to the British defence of Singapore in World War II. Velvety in texture with a rich chocolatey flavour and hints of coffee and vanilla notes.
BUKIT MANIS JASMINE KOLSCH
330ml, 4.85% Alc/Vol, 18 IBU
“Beer that tastes like sunset and zen.”
Inspired by the lush nature and wellness sanctuaries of Sentosa – Bukit Manis is the path to rejuvenation away from the bustling city life. Embark on a journey through hidden gems and indulge in true relaxation and pampering. Crisp, sparkling and slightly fruity with the aromatic hint of jasmine.
CARBON NEUTRAL BEERS.
This is part of Sentosa's and Brewerkz's efforts towards environmental sustainability and decarbonisation.
MADE WITH PASSION.
Brewerkz and Islander Brew are part of 'Made With Passion', a national initiative to promote local lifestyle brands.
From 7 Dec 2020 – 17 Jan 2021, show us the best way to enjoy your Islander Brew and stand a chance to win a Sentosa daycation! Take a picture of yourself with at least 1 can of Islander Brew. Tag @sentosa_island, @brewerkzsg, and #IslanderBrew, then share your photo to a public Instagram account to participate. Up to 5 most interesting posts each week will win a Sentosa daycation package – will you be one of our lucky winners?
• Fun Heritage Discovery for 4 pax
• Southern Islands Cruise with Cable Car for 2 pax
• EcoAdventure with Madame Tussauds for 4 pax
• Get Thrilled! Pass for 2 pax
Terms and conditions apply**
GET A TASTE OF A SENTOSA HOLIDAY
The Islander Brew is available from 1 December 2020 at select F&B and retail outlets in Sentosa:
(Exclusive 1-for-1 Islander Brew promotion for Sentosa Islander Members is only redeemable at the above F&B and retail outlets in Sentosa. Please see full Terms & Conditions below.)
Also, enjoy your Islander Brew at Brewerkz outlets and select supermarkets across Singapore from 7 December 2020:
Prefer to enjoy an Islander Brew from the comfort of your home? Shop online from 7 December 2020:
Promotion Period: 1 December 2020 to 28 February 2021.• Promotion is only applicable for Islander Members.
1. The Contest will commence on 7 December 2020 and will end on 17 January 2021 (Contest Period), unless withdrawn earlier by Sentosa Development Corporation (SDC).
2. The Contest is only open to all persons who:
a) have an active account on Instagram;
b) have their Instagram account privacy setting not set as “hidden” or “private” during the Contest Period, i.e., accounts must be public;
c) are not employees of SDC and Brewerkz Brewing Co Pte Ltd (Brewerkz), their immediate family members, vendors/ contractors, advertising/ marketing agencies of SDC, any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the contest;
d) are local residents residing in Singapore, with a local residential address; and
e) are sixteen (18) years of age or older, on the day the contest starts.
3. Only Entries submitted during the Contest Period will be considered (i.e. Entries submitted after the contest period will not be considered).
4. Each participant may submit 1 entry during the contest period, unless otherwise stated. Duplicate entries on different platforms will be counted as a single entry.
Notification of Contest Winner / Prize Collection
5. The winner will be notified on their Instagram account or via email where applicable (“Notification”).
6. The winner needs to provide SDC with the requested information set out in the Notification within 7 calendar days of the Notification date, failing which prize will be forfeited.
7. The winner will receive the Prize and prize redemption details via email on the notification period set out below.
|Contest Period||Notification Period|
|7 December to 13 December 2020||14 December to 18 December 2020|
|14 December to 20 December 2020||21 December to 25 December 2020|
|21 December to 27 December 2020||28 December 2020 to 1 January 2021|
|28 December 2020 to 3 January 2021||4 January 2021 to 8 January 2021|
|4 January 2021 to 10 January 2021||11 January 2021 to 15 January 2021|
|11 January 2021 to 17 January 2021||18 January 2021 to 22 January 2021|
#Please note that a reservation for each prize package has to be made prior to date of visit. To make a reservation, please proceed to https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/pages/sentosareservation. For any booking queries, you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do note that bookings are subjected to availability and capacity for tour packages.
8. If the Prize remains unclaimed within 21 calendar days of the Notification date, it shall be forfeited without any liability to SDC. If necessary, the winner will be required to present the original Passport/NRIC for verification purposes at time of the collection.
9. The Prize is non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or any other prizes. SDC reserves the right to substitute the prize for other prizes of similar value.
10. The Prize is non-replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged/ defaced.
11. By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that SDC may issue from time to time.
12. By participating in the Contest, the Participant shall be deemed to have consented to SDC’s collection, use and disclosure of the submitted Entry for the purposes of administering the Contest (which shall include publication of the Entry on SDC’s Social Media platforms for the purposes of announcing the winner). The Participant undertakes and warrants that he/she will obtain all necessary consents for SDC to collect, use and disclose the Entry for the purposes set out herein.
13. SDC shall not be liable to the Participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Contest.
14. SDC reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Contest and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants. SDC’s decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
15. For contests that require Participants to submit photographs or images (e.g., “take a snapshot of yourself at Sentosa and stand to win a prize), SDC reserves the right to publish any Participants’ images and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
16. The Participant shall fully indemnify and hold SDC harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which SDC incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
18. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
19. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
Be the first to know about new events in Sentosa and latest Island deals, promos and other fun activities.