Sentosa Nature Discovery
Get set for a hands-on journey of discovery and sharpen your detective skills. At Sentosa Nature Discovery, nature and fun go hand-in-hand.
The exploration starts with a fascinating gallery of interactive exhibits at the Gallery to brush up your Science Process Skills: Observe, Classify, Compare and Infer. Equipped with these skills, step out into the jungle and explore a wilderness teeming with birds, insects, other wildlife and plants in all manner of different habitats.
Did you know ?
- There are eight different types of habitat found on Sentosa, including some of the rarest: coastal rainforests, rocky seashores and wetlands
- The Magpie Robin is an endangered species but it is commonly seen on Sentosa due to its highly suitable habitat
- Sentosa is home to over 30 Heritage Trees, as well as insect-eating plants, migratory birds and stunning butterflies
Nature@Sentosa Mobile App
Your guide to everything Nature on the State of Fun, at your fingertips!
Our free nature app is filled with interesting nuggets of information for nature buffs to navigate Sentosa’s walking trails to explore Heritage Trees, important Green Spots, Heritage Buildings and the Imbiah Nature Trail. Download the app now and start discovering Sentosa!
Our free app features:
- Easy location of our Heritage Trees, important Green Spots, Heritage Buildings and Imbiah Nature Trail with our map, which works offline
- Scan the QR code to mark your visit to these places.
- Learn more about Heritage trees and buildings.
- Discover Green Spots – various sustainability efforts made by Sentosa,
- Explore and learn about interesting tree species, water features and a historic Bunker at the Imbiah Nature Trail.
- Learn about various animals, birds, insects and marine life on Sentosa.
- Receive Notifications about upcoming Nature Talks and Events at Sentosa Nature Discovery and Animal Encounters.