Journeys at Sentosa Nature Discovery
What makes Sentosa Nature Discovery Journeys special?
Embark on an experiential learning journey with us and allow us to share with you nature's creations and stories with the help of our professional facilitators. From exploring the lush coastal forests, reliving the poignant years to tracking animal tracks, you get to fully enjoy and take in the beauty of the great outdoors whilst you learn!
- To develop and apply science process and outdoor skills
- Creating awareness and inspire students to develop social responsibility towards nature and environment
- Bring students into the outdoor and giving them an in-depth experience of a rare habitat in Singapore – the tropical coastal rainforest!
- Encourage student to go beyond and explore other natural habitats in Singapore and the region
A Journey for Everyone
With a choice of 2 journeys to choose from, each with a dedicated focus on Nature and Human Impacts, students are exposed to the outdoor classroom in a uncompromised and safe setting that allows them to see, feel, hear and have fun!
A. Nature Skills Journey
Sharpen your science process and life skills in the outdoors, while learning about nature secrets.
B. Human Impact Journey
Be aware of the direct and indirect consequences of human actions on our natural habitats; Make a difference for the environment.
Your Friendly Nature Guides
Imbued with a nose for nature, daring sense of adventure and a big heart for all of Mother Nature's creation, our friendly facilitators will bring you on an exciting exploration to discover a side of Nature that you never knew!
|Level||Upper Primary||Secondary to Pre-U / JC / ITE / Poly|
|Duration||2 to 2.5 hours (estimated)||2 to 2.5 hours (estimated)|
- Minimum 30 students required to run the programmes.
- Complimentary admission of 1 teacher/minder for every 15 paying students, up to maximum 3 per group.
- Student-Guide Ratio (approximately 20:1)
Begin your Sentosa Nature Discovery Journey today!
For more information or booking