Management Associates Programme
Current Career Opportunities
At Sentosa, a myriad of talents all across the island play key roles in shaping the future of the leisure industry. As Sentosa seeks to drive a culture of high performance and openness, it remains strongly committed to nurturing and developing key talents and is seeking individuals capable of living up to the Sentosa Star Values for our unique Management Associates Programme.
The Sentosa Management Associates Programme is a well-rounded programme that provides you with:
- Job rotation opportunities in the leisure industry and supporting businesses
- Hands-on experience with our product offerings
- Guest-centric capabilities
Hear what our pioneer batch has to say about our MAP:
"A privileged opportunity to break away fom the concrete jungles and be where it is sun, sand, sea and greenery galore."
Yong Qiao Qing
NTU, School of Business
"Unleashed Yourself for more passion & purpose! Wanna know how? Join SENTOSA to get real!"
Tow Yuan Man
NTU, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
"Being an MA on Sentosa has paved the way for intriguing new opportunities for developments in the leisure industry!"
NTU, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
"If Energy, Passion and Fun flows in your blood, then join the Sentosa family!"
SMU, Bachelor in Business Management
What makes our MAP a "star" programme?
We offer you the opportunity to truly diversify your work and learning experiences! You will:
- Undergo 2-3 job attachments across various functions
- Collaborate with ministries and other organisations to get broader learning & networking opportunities
- Get to work in an environment, which is a living classroom in itself with guest-centric exposure!
Through stretch assignments, the programme provides a dynamic environment for an accelerated career development. With our fast changing landscape and the living classroom that is Sentosa, we are on the look-out for STARs who are also capable of:
- Managing Self
- Leading and Influencing Others
- Managing and Developing Staff
- Thinking Critically and Strategically
- Planning and Making Decisions
- • Degree holder with at least a Second Upper Honours in any discipline
• Have less than 18 months post-graduate work experience
• Passionate about people and the leisure/tourism industry
• Willingness to work on the ground in an operations environment
• Possess a strong extra-curricular track record with proven leadership skills
• Goal-oriented achiever who works well in a team
• High motivation and ability to learn