Images of Singapore
This award-winning attraction brings Singapore's past to vivid life using multimedia displays, multi-screen theatre presentations and life-sized tableaus depicting local history.
Images of Singapore is more than a walk down memory lane; it is a journey to the very soul of the nation. Here, legend, facts and folklore are creatively interwoven into an "I am there" experience. Journey from the earliest days of founding fathers to today’s modern Singapore and discover a place where cultural diversity, unity of values and adventure converge. Be amazed by the colourful myriad of the festivals celebrated in Singapore and the stories that unfolded from the moment Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles stepped along the banks of Singapore River, all housed within a heritage building that used to be a military hospital.
Don't forget to take a piece of living history home with you at the Images of Singapore shop! It offers unique souvenirs, a fine collection of books on culture and cuisine, as well as special–interest and historical titles.
Join in the exhilarating quest and explore Images of Singapore through the SentosaLens app via a smartphone!
We’ve lost our good friend, Dr. H! Dr. H has disappeared far into the past and you can help us find him and bring him back using the SentosaLens App on your smartphone. Scan the QR code and watch the video to find out how Dr. H went missing!
Along the way, sneak a peek into Singapore’s past through our Time Portals at Images of Singapore. Complete the quest and bring home a surprise along with a chance to enjoy discounts at Port of Lost Wonder, and many other F&B and retail outlets around Sentosa!
Download the SentosaLens app for FREE via Apple App Store and Google PLAY
For more images, click here for the gallery.
Starting from 3rd March 2014, part of Images of Singapore will be closed in order to start the exciting redevelopment of the existing attraction and installation of a new leading feature which is Madame Tussauds Singapore.
- $5 F&B/Retail voucher will be given for every adult ticket purchased*.
- $3 F&B/Retail voucher will be given for every child ticket purchased*.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Voucher is only applicable with purchase of a single Images Of Singapore attraction ticket and does not apply to Play Pass or Flavours of Singapore package.
- Voucher is valid for redemption on the same date of visit to Images of Singapore.
- Voucher is valid for use when presented in conjunction with same day Images of Singapore ticket.
- Voucher is valid for use in whole denomination at any of the Sentosa F & B or Retail outlets.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or revalidated.
- No minimum spend is required.
- Voucher is redeemable at the following outlets:
Sentosa Retail Shops:
- Merlion Shop
- Sentosa Souvenirs Shops( Merlion plaza, Waterfront station)
- Oscar & Co Shop
- Images of Singapore Shop (till 31 Mar 2014)
Sentosa F&B Outlets:
- Port Belly (Port of Lost Wonder)
- Merlion Café (Merlion Tower)
- Tastes of Asia @ Siloso
- Tastes of Singapore Imbiah (till 14 Mar 2014)
Add to Itinerary Planner