Terms & Conditions for Islander Membership Application Form
1.The Sentosa Islander Membership is valid for one (01) year.
2. The Card is NON-TRANSFERABLE.
3. Wrongful use of the Card shall be subject to immediate confiscation, withdrawal of privileges and penalty of up to S$300.
4. The Card entitles member(s) unlimited admissions into Sentosa via Sentosa Express, Sentosa Boardwalk and drive-in via Sentosa gantry (subject to the terms and conditions of the drive-in privilege) during the validity of their membership.
5. All prevailing privileges and discounts (subject to the terms and conditions of the Sentosa Islander Membership) are offered only upon presentation of the Card and are not applicable with any other special offers or promotions.
6. The Card is strictly for leisure visits only. Members are not allowed to use the Card to enter Sentosa Island for any other purposes including that of work (except for Islander Island Partner cardholder).
7. The Card is the property of Sentosa Leisure Management Pte Ltd (“SLM”) and must be returned upon request.
8. All fields in the application form are mandatory and must be fully completed. Incomplete information and/or supporting documents may lead to delays in the processing or rejection of the application.
9. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing of application for online / mail-in application. The membership card will be mailed to the mailing address listed in the application. Walk-in applications will be processed on the spot (during operating hours only).
10. For mail-in applications, payment will be by cheque or credit card only. For cheque payment, please make your cheque payable to “Sentosa Leisure Management Pte Ltd”. For online application, payment will be by credit cards only. For Walk-in applications, payment can be made by cash, NETs or credit cards.
11. The drive-in privilege is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Only 1 private car with an In-Vehicle Unit (IU) is allowed IU registration per membership with Sentosa.
Drive-in privilege for Singapore cars is only applicable to private cars (with registration prefix S’A’ to S’Y’ excluding S’H’) that are registered with Sentosa. All other classes of vehicles that do not have registration prefix S’A’ to S’Y’ excluding S’H’ (e.g. ‘A_series’, ‘F_series’, ‘FB_series’, G_series’, ‘P series’, Q_series’, Y_series’ etc) will not be allowed IU registration with Sentosa.
Only private cars that are registered with SLM will enjoy complimentary drive-in admission via Sentosa gantry during the validity of the membership. Member's cars that are not registered with SLM shall be charged at the prevailing admission rates
For the avoidance of doubt, when a member enters by way of taxi into Sentosa, the aforesaid member shall enjoy complimentary drive-in admission if the member shows his/her Card at the Sentosa gantry manned by Sentosa staff. For the avoidance of doubt, if a member enters by way of taxi into Sentosa via the Sentosa autolane gantry, the aforesaid member will be charged at the prevailing admission rates.
All vehicles are subject to the Road Traffic Act and the Sentosa Development Corporation Acts and Regulations shall apply. All registered vehicles that violates any traffic rules in Sentosa for more than 3 times, will have the Card associated with the registered vehicle cancelled with no refund.
Application for the Car In-Vehicle (IU) Registration is subject to approval by SLM. If approved, the applicant will be notified via phone or email on successful Car In-Vehicle (IU) Registration within 14 working days.
For Car In-Vehicle (IU) renewal, please allow 2-3 working days for processing, the applicant will be notified via phone or email on successful Car In-Vehicle (IU) renewal.
Vehicles driven into Sentosa must comply with the applicable Traffic rules and regulation of the island.
A non-refundable administrative fee of $10.70 (inclusive of the prevailing GST rate) is payable for the replacement of each Car In-Vehicle (IU) Registration. 14 working days will be needed for the activation of this registration.SLM will not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft to your vehicle.
12. SLM reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate any part of the benefits & privileges, terms and conditions of the Card without prior notice. In the event of dispute, the decision/s of SLM will be final.
13. The management of SLM reserves the rights to reject any application and to terminate the Card without refund if the terms and conditions of the Card are not complied with.
14. Loss of Card must be reported immediately to our hotline at 1800-SENTOSA (736 8672).
15. An administrative fee of S$10.70 (inclusive of the prevailing GST rate) shall be levied on each replacement of each membership card.
16. SLM will not be held responsible for stolen/lost/damaged Cards.
17. Any upgrading or downgrading on the benefits of the Card shall be subject to prevailing fees and /or charges as may be imposed by SLM.