Terms & Conditions for Islander Membership Application Form
1) The Islander Membership is valid for one (01) year.
2) The Card is NON-TRANSFERABLE.
3) The Card entitles member(s) unlimited admission into Sentosa via Sentosa Express, Sentosa Boardwalk and drive-in via Sentosa gantry.
4) All prevailing privileges and discounts are offered only upon presentation of the Card and are not applicable with any other special offers or promotions
5) The Card is strictly for leisure visits only. Members are not allowed to use the Card to enter Sentosa Island for any other purposes including that of work. Wrongful use of the Card shall be subject to immediate confiscation, withdrawal of privileges and penalty of up to S$300.
6) The Card is the property of Sentosa Development Corporation (“SDC”) and must be returned upon request.
7) All fields in the application form are mandatory and must be fully completed. Incomplete information and/or supporting documents may lead to delays in the processing or rejection of the application.
8) Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing of application for online / mail-in application. You will receive a letter informing you of the collection date and venue. Walk-in applications will be processed on the spot.
9) For Mail-in applications, payment by cheque or credit card only. For cheque payment please make your cheque payable to “Sentosa Leisure Management Pte Ltd”. For online application, payment by credit cards only. For Walk-in applications, payment by cash, NETs or credit cards only.
10) The Car In-Vehicle (IU) Registration is subject to the following conditions:
• Only 1 private saloon car In-Vehicle (IU) Registration is allowed per membership.
• Drive-in privilege is only applicable to private saloon cars (with registration prefix S’A’ to S’Y’ excluding S’H’) that are registered with Sentosa. All other classes of vehicles that do not have registration prefix S’A’ to S’Y’ excluding S’H’ (e.g. ‘A_series’, ‘F_series’, ‘FB_series’, G_series’, ‘P series’, Q_series’, Y_series’ etc) will not be allowed IU registration with Sentosa.
• Only private saloon cars that are registered with SDC will enjoy complimentary drive-in admission via Sentosa gantry during the validity of the membership. Member's cars that are not registered with SDC shall be charged at the prevailing admission rates
• All vehicles are subject to the Road Traffic Act and the Sentosa Development Corporation Acts and Regulations shall apply. All registered vehicles that violates any traffic rules in Sentosa for more than 3 times, will have the Card associated with the registered vehicle cancelled with no refund.
• Application for the Car In-Vehicle (IU) Registration is subject to approval by SDC. If approved, the applicant will be notified via phone or email on successful Car In-Vehicle (IU) Registration within 14 working days.
• The vehicle must be registered with the Land Transport Authority.
• The vehicle must possess valid Road Tax and Insurance.
• Abandoned vehicles or vehicles obstructing traffic will be towed away and the owner of the vehicle shall bear the full cost of the tow or any damages incurred on the tow.
• A non-refundable administrative fee of $10.70 (inclusive of the prevailing GST rate) is payable for the replacement of each Car In-Vehicle (IU) Registration. 14 working days will be needed for the activation of this registration.
• SDC will not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft to your vehicle.
11) SDC reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate any part of the benefits & privileges, terms and conditions of the Card without prior notice. In the event of dispute, the decision/s of SDC will be final.
12) The management of SDC reserves the rights to reject any application and to terminate the Card without refund if the terms and conditions of the Card are not complied with.
13) Loss of Card must be reported immediately to our hotline at 1800-SENTOSA (736 8672).
14) An administrative fee of S$10.70 (inclusive of the prevailing GST rate) shall be levied on each replacement of the Card.
15) SDC will not be held responsible for stolen/lost/damaged Cards.
16) Any upgrading or downgrading on the benefits of the Card shall be subject to prevailing fees and /or charges as may be imposed by SDC.